Ever wanted to become a professional school show entertainer, but wish you had a coach to show you how? Someone really qualified to help you master—step-by-step—every aspect of the school assembly business?
Including how to:
- Select a theme for your show
- Create the content
- Find the schools
- Contact them with effective marketing
- Negotiate contracts
- Follow up to get re-booked
- And much more
AmazeKids is thrilled to partner with Mark Beckwith and Obediah Thomas, two pro kids entertainers who’ve mastered the school assembly market in California—performing 10 different themed shows for over 2 million children since 1999. They’ve designed a course for you which includes over 50 succinct videos, covering every aspect of the school assembly business. Watching the videos is like having a personal coach—someone that understands where you’re at now, and can move your career to get you where you want to be.
The course includes:
- 50 online videos
- Templates of contracts, marketing letters, email campaigns, follow up letters, bookkeeping spreadsheets and teachers' guides Examples of teachers guides.
- Weekly email messages. These bonus "kick in the pants" messages keep you on track. They’re filled with great tips and techniques.
- An exclusive Facebook group. You get admission. Along with Mark and Obediah, it’s students only—there to ask questions and discuss strategies.
- Online Live Conference Call. Twice a month you will be invited to an exclusive, students only Q&A online. Get any question answered by Mark and Obediah and learn from others taking the course.
- FOR AMAZE KIDS MEMBERS ONLY! A free, one-on-one session with Mark or Obediah. They look directly at your show contents, website, email marketing or strategies and give you their personal input. It’ll put you on the fast track to improving your school assembly business. You get one full hour of their time. (Use it before December 31, 2018 or it disappears!)
- Lifetime Membership in the course.
This course is not inexpensive. Frankly it’s only for those of you who are willing to make a serious commitment to beginning or improving your current career as a school show performer. Our advice? Click on the introductory videos. At the least, you'll learn some actionable steps that can help your career as a performer. Then you’ll be able to decide for yourself if the course is right for you .
Your chance to enroll in this course lasts until May 20, 2018. The next time to enroll will May 2019. So, if you think this is a good fit for you right now, jump on this opportunity.
If this course had existed when I first started doing school assemblies years ago, I would’ve avoided costly mistakes and expanded my business faster by simply following their well-formulated advice.Danny Orleans
So learn how to make a living and make a difference in the lives of your young audiences. Move your school show business to the fast lane with the training and personal supervision you get, when you sign up and participate in the most complete course we've ever seen for this segment of kid shows market, Perform School Assemblies.