Trick by JL Magic ($15.00)
Imagine a squeaker with a secret on-off switch. A squeaker that you can control, so you can make it squeak, but your spectator can’t! Imagine the possibilities! Well, at AmazeKids we have not only imagined such a Squeaker, but we’ve made it a reality. Check out the video for Magic Squeaky!
Features: You can make the squeak sound
- Travel from one squeaker to another.
- Travel from a squeaker to any object such as a cell phone, an empty hand, a sponge ball, a rubber ducky
In this AmazeKids’ exclusive. You get:
- Two gimmicked squeakers
- One non-gimmicked squeaker
- A carrying pouch
- Download of ideas, routines and tips written by Danny Orleans
Here are just a few of the many ideas on how you can use Magic Squeaky:
- Invisible Switch: Press the Squeaker to hear the squeak. Pretend to push an invisible switch on the Squeaker. Now it doesn’t squeak!
- Squeak-to-Squeak: Make the squeak sound magically move, as the sound “disappears” from one squeaker and is heard from the other.
- Squeaking Sponge Ball: Use two Magic Squeakys (one palmed, the other in plain view) to make the sound travel from the Squeaker to the Sponge Ball and back again.
- Balloon Squeak: Why does your balloon squeak? Is it that squeaker you have hidden in your hand? I don't think so!
- Sucker Squeak: Make the squeak sound appear in any object such as a ball, a tangerine, or a volunteer’s hand. Then you show the audience the secret: the hidden squeaker. But, when they press it, there’s no sound!
- Squeaking Duck: Use a child’s rubber duck next to your Magic Squeak. Show how the factory puts the squeak sound in the rubber duck by making the sound travel from the squeaker into the duck. Danny Orleans gives you a little-known method where you can make any child’s rubber toy appear to have a squeaker embedded. When you squeeze the toy, you can make it squeak or not squeak. The sound is totally under your control without any palming of any squeakers! By combining that method with the Magic Squeaky you can make the sound travel magically with both the duck and the Squeaker being totally examinable.
At AmazeKids, we’ve been having so much fun with Magic Squeaky. It can squeak or not squeak each time you squeeze it—totally up to you—totally under your control. The power of this little prop lies not only in the fact that you can make it squeak or not squeak each time you squeeze it, but that your spectator can’t make it squeak when they try!
Perfect for close-up or living room shows, when you add Magic Squeaky to your repertoire, you’ll be adding the sweet sound of squeaking to your kids magic!
Community questions about Magic Squeaky
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other AmazeKids customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Magic Squeaky? You may also like:
Wonder Donut gives a new appeal to sponge ball magic. Splitting,...
Customer reviews for Magic Squeaky