At AmazeKids, we’ve seen lots of different types of ropes and we think Super Rope is the best for magicians. Why is it so Super? Here are nine reasons:
- Vibrant Colors – This rope has a brilliant shine. Great for stage or the living room. Choose from a dozen colors, plus a Candy Cane Twist for your holiday show
- Easy to Cut – Snippety-snip for the Cut and Restored Rope
- Flexible – Coil it, fold it, knot it, no problem
- Smooth – Smooth to the touch, but knots stay in place
- Removable Core – and so easy to do to increase flexibility and decrease thickness
- Diamond-braided – the ultimate non-fraying weave
- Not Cotton – Special polypropylene synthetic doesn’t fade.
- Easy-to-seal ends – Glue, heat seal with flame, or tape
- Made in America
Check out the video! You can choose from 25, 50 or 100-foot lengths in every color of the rainbow plus black, white, silver, gold and, for the holiday season, Candy Cane Twist. All the options are available as you check out. You'll find prices very reasonable for this high quality rope.
25 ft -- $6 + shipping
50 ft -- $10 + shipping
100 ft -- $16.50 + shipping
With every order you’ll get a PDF file that you can download which explains how to treat the ends so they don’t fray using tape, glue, or a flame to heat seal. (takes less than 30 seconds per end).
No matter what trick you perform with rope, from Professor's Nightmare, to Cut & Restored, to Ring on Rope, to an escape trick, you’ll be thrilled with the quality and brilliance of Super Rope. It'll make your rope routine...Super!