The Magic Tube
Out of stock. Email me when new stock arrives.
Two colorful scarves and a bunch of M&M's in the most contemporary packaging—a colorful tube—are all the props you need to perform a wonderful candy routine for kids. It’s from the inventive minds of Gabbo Torres and George Iglesias and it’s great for close-up, a living-room birthday party or stage.
You’ll be able to perform five different routines with these well-made props. The basic effect (check out the video) includes a colorful silk vanish, reappearance and transformation as well as the magical appearance of M&M's in the empty tube. It’s superb for young children! What you’ll like best about the appearance is that the child holding the empty tube “hears” the M&M's appear when he shakes it—and so will your audience! When they’re poured out, there’s a little treat for everyone!
The tube, which is completely examinable afterwards, comes with a special gimmick and instructions for four additional magic and mentalism routines for older kids and teens. These ideas will stimulate your own creativity.
- 1. COLOR CHANGE: Magically change all the M&M's into the same color while inside the tube!
- 2. CANDY CLAIRVOYANCE: The spectator pours a random quantity into her hand and you magically reveal exactly how many M&M's she’s holding as well as the colors!
- 3. COLOR CHANGE #2: Magically change an assortment of M&M's a child is holding in her hand, into all the same color.
- 4. CANDY RISE: Make the last few M&M's in the tube rise to the top and fill the tube completely.
- 1 M&M's plastic tube with a plastic cap
- 2 special white printed silks
- 1 gimmick
- 1 online instructional video
- 4 additional routines
You’ll need to supply the M&M's. At AmazeKids, we suggest using the mini-M&M's. Chocolate candies are ever-present at birthday parties and holiday celebrations where magicians perform. That’s why, whether you’re a hobbyist or professional, you’ll find The Magic Tube will fit right into your repertoire and make your show magically delicious!
None of our customers have reviewed The Magic Tube yet. You can be the first!