Book & CD ($12.00 - normally $15.00)
Email me if it becomes available again.
WELCOME to the wonderful world of BALLOON SCULPTURE! On this CD-ROM Carl Jones shares 150+ electronic pages with EVERYTHING he ahs learned during the process of making those balloon creations! Carl says: "I mean EVERYTHING! I held nothing back. There is no "book two" in the works. What I learned, I have already included in this book! It's the sum total of my experience." Yes, what Carl shares on this huge book he learned the hard way. By sharing it with you, he is helping YOU sidestep the landmines! What took Carl years to learn, you'll learn right here from Day #1. And by using Carl's personal techniques in making balloon sculptures, you'll make FAR more money from this knowledge than without it!
Here are just SOME of the things you'll find in the book:
- What kids really want
- Balloons on my list and why I make them
- Two most surprising balloons in sales
- What you should ask KIDS and PARENTS
- On-Site Advertising
- The Magic of Buttons
- Best Balloon Gags!
- Get kids to advertise for you
- What to say and do when you're asked for a balloon you can't make!
- Everything I know & believe about PRICING
- The balloon I will NOT make! Period.
- My required criteria for a balloon twisting gig
- Best lighting to get their attention
- What to say to kids while making balloons
- What to do with kids in line
- 10 things that you MUST NOT FORGET about twisting
- Don't do this if you want to make money!
- Make a $20 balloon in 3 minutes!
- 2000% investment return
- How to build a FREE mailing list
- Easy magic to increase you take-home pay
- Time-saving idea for $1
- Ultimate Clown School A+ tip that you must do!
- What many parents have told me about our competition!
- The BIGGEST SECRET about giving away balloons!
- Dozens of color photos & drawings to make things clear
- PLUS hundreds more tips, gags, hints and how-to ideas about making balloon creations for profit!
Community questions about Balloon Creations
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other AmazeKids customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question