Children's Magic Lecture Notes
In stock (Order in the next 18 hours, 13 minutes and it will go out today!)
This 24-page set of lecture notes is directly from Danny Orleans' lecture on the "Art of Presenting Magic to Children." Most of this material is not on his DVD. There are over 25 pictures and illustrations which teach tricks, audience management strategies and how to turn your suitcase show into a theater show. You will learn how to make his Colossal Coloring Book and his Jumbo Nesting Wands. Additionally, there are six six essays.
Here is the table of contents:
- Essay 1: Goals
- Essay 2: Warm-ups and Openers
- Essay 3: Remote Control
- How to make “Jumbo Nesting Wands”
- How to make a “Colossal Coloring Book”
- Essay 4: The Sound of Silence
- Essay 5: Tricks for Tots
- Essay 6: Expanding your “Suitcase Show”
- Chicago Sun-Times review of “Merry Cranberry”
- Memorable Photos of Danny and Jan
These notes are excellent for full-time and part-time children's magicians, especially if you want to learn a practical routine and master the secrets of how to better control your young audiences and on-stage helpers.
Review Children's Magic Lecture Notes