Email me if it becomes available again.
You show your an empty paper bag. You then proceed to puncture a hole in the bag using a dowel rod. The dowel rod goes through one end of the bag and out the other.
Next you feed a rope through the holes that you just punctured.
Now once again, you show your audience the bag and now all they see is a paper bag with a rope going through it...
Now you drop a solid ring into the bag.
You now remove the dowel rod and wave it over the bag...
Finally you give the rope one good yank in an upward motion and show the audience the rope has penetrated the ring magically!
Note: You may tear the paper bag to show the audience that there wasn't anything hidden.
Benefits and Features:
- Can be performed surrounded.
- Great for stage, parlor magic & close up magic.
- No magnets.
- No gimmicked rope.
- No gimmicked rod
- Solid ring
- Video tutorial instructs you on how to make your own gimmick.
- Very little cost to make the gimmick.
- Uses a volunteer at the very end of the effect to help make the ring penetrate onto the rope by pulling on the rope.
- Very visual and stunning penetration.
- The items look natural. No BLING! to add suspicion to the items.
- Incorporate "Bangel INSANGO?" into other ring and rope routines.
- Perform as a stand-alone effect.
Community questions about Bangel Insango
Have a question about Bangel Insango? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other AmazeKids customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question