In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Thursday morning
Bigger is better—especially when you’re doing kid shows. And that’s why Silly Billy’s 6-foot Airship Wand is a great fit for the children’s entertainer. It’s an inflatable wand that packs small, and when you blow it up it’ll be 6 foot tall. Funniest part? When your kid helper tries to wave it in the air, it wiggles everywhere!
If you like routines where you introduce a series of wands, each bigger than the one before, you’re going to love the Airship Wand. Small enough for the living room show, but plays huge in a theater. Here are all the details you need to decide if it’s right for you.
- 6 feet tall
- Durable -- made from the same rubber that’s in a Bounce House.
- Blow it up by mouth, like a beach ball, in 60 seconds
- Inflate with a balloon pump in 30 seconds
So many uses:
- Use as a finale in a series of funny wands
- Use as the biggest of a bunch of wands that are ever-increasing in size
- Great for your promo photo
- Audience loves to pose with wand for selfies after the show
- Great for slapstick
The 6-foot Airship Wand is made of the highest quality rubber and will last for years and years. This is a sure-fire way to make a big impact on your audience with a versatile prop. There are so many ways to use it to make kids laugh out loud. At AmazeKids, we truly believe that every kids performer can find a place in their show for Silly Billy’s Airship Wand.
Community questions about Airship Wand
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other AmazeKids customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Lou asks: Silly Billy's web site shows that there are 2 small wands included. Are there 2 small wands included?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Kurt answers: Yes, 2 small wands are included. One is about 4" long, the other about 8". The airship wand gets a great reaction from kids and adults alike. I'm glad I added it to my show (in my finale).
Interested in Airship Wand? You may also like:
With music playing the performer picks up his wand and makes a few magical...
The magician asks to borrow a hankie. The helper says he doesn't have one but...
This is the book that thousands of kid show magicians believe is the 21st...
Seriously Silly Live
For the first time on video you can learn Kidshow Magic from David Kaye, one...