Finally, an online marketing course -- for professional magicians who perform for children and their families
THE NOVEMBER 2018 COURSE IS SOLD OUT!!!!!
Learn from the woman who created the marketing strategy for Mario the Maker Magician. The woman who brought him from street shows in New York City, to self-produced tours in theaters across the U.S. The woman responsible for his name, his brand, his images, his website and his ticket sales. The truth is, she taught herself how to do it…and she can teach you, too.
This is a live, interactive experience--an online round table, where interaction is the key and vital part of what you'll be taking away. It's limited to just 20 magicians and family entertainers. Your questions, your needs, and your goals will mold the course content as Katie Marchese, Mario’s manager, co-adventurer and life partner, will be sharing her new media marketing techniques. You’ll learn the secrets to…
- Social media marketing including Facebook Live and Facebook ads to build your business
- Using Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to keep your brand in front of fans and clients
- Sending effective emails and email campaigns
- Maximizing smart phone photography and mastering the apps already on your phone
- Creating a meaningful brand
- Putting together self-produced tours
- Selling Tickets
- Grassroots, renegade branding
- Building a devoted following of fans and supporters
The course will be taught through GoogleMeet, a video conferencing application online forum that allows for real-time Q&A. You’ll be able to see, hear and communicate with Katie and the other entertainers online.
The course includes:
- Four 60-minute sessions. Class meets Tuesdays, Nov 13, 20, 27 and Dec 4 at 11am EST.
- A one-to-one, 30-minute session with Katie, individually scheduled after the course concludes.
- Access to a private Facebook group where marketing ideas and ad campaigns will be shared and tested. Katie will use it to post course overviews and additional supplemental material through recorded Facebook live sessions. This Facebook group will continue on, long after the course has finished so you can stay up to date on social media marketing techniques and support the exclusive community of members taking the course.
Internet access, reliable WiFi , and a quiet, private setting
If you want to be a successful working pro, you need to learn the secrets to marketing, not the secrets to more magic. Courses like this are rare in our industry, especially one designed for members of the magic community by one that's part of the magic community. For the price of one or two birthday party shows, you’ll learn enough marketing techniques—many of which you’ll be able to use right away—to book many more shows. Space is limited, so register now Magician… and Learn to Market Yourself.