Are you booked for the Christmas season? Need some ideas to inject holiday references in your kids show? Marc Dibowski has the answers -- hundreds of them -- in this downloadable eBook, Magic with a Christmas Theme. Marc is the author of some bestselling magic books in Germany. A full-time educator, who had done hundreds of kid shows, fills over 75 pages with ideas, tricks and routines all themed with the Christmas holiday in mind.
AmazeKids' Danny Orleans has edited this latest version of the eBook for the English language reader. He has added many of his own ideas on how to incorporate a holiday theme into a kids show. In addition to ideas on props, you will also find routines and ways to tailor your act for Christmas without spending a lot of money, purchasing a lot of props or putting forth a lot of effort.
Approaches you’ll learn include:
- Over a dozen great Christmassy magic words that’ll make kids laugh out loud
- The hilarious, interactive script that Karrell Fox might use to start a kids Christmas magic show if he were alive today.
- Some surprising thoughts on your costume for your kids show during the Christmas season.
- Understanding the difference between audiences during holiday shows and the rest of the year.
- Countries' different Christmas traditions and how you can use them for trick plots and scripts in your own seasonal show.
- Simple ways to use bells, wrapped boxes, a cell phone conversation with Santa, peppermint sticks and more to theme your show around a Christmas party’s theme.
- Marc has also full instructions to make and perform holiday-oriented magic tricks. As a bonus, he explains an extraordinary mentalist routine with a large calendar for older children. He’s Christmasized a calendar, and uses a clever principle unlike it’s ever been used before.
This eBook is written for the part-time and full time professionals who wants to add a dash of holiday spirit into their show and make their client feel as though it's been customized just for their Christmastime event. Whether you peruse, study or just page through this eBook, you are bound to come across at least one or two ideas that you can use in the coming holiday season. Download it today and you’ll be ready for Christmas long before St. Nick comes down your chimney!