If Ever A Wiz There Was 2
In stock ()
When a successful, professional family entertainer shares his creative process in a book with actual scripts, hints and tips for his never-before released routines -- routines that are part of his children’s show -- the entire magician industry takes notice.
Perhaps that’s why Keith Fields’ first book If Ever a Wiz There Was was so successful. Now he’s released Part 2. This contains more of Keith’s approach to entertaining children. You get eleven practical, audience-tested routines that have been part of his working repertoire at schools, special events and theaters.
- Water Poi -- If you want to inject a hint of risk to a kids show, use a trick with water! There's no real danger with this one... just loads of laughter. It looks like you have great skill, but it's really very easy.
- The Birthday Test -- How do you know you have the right birthday child? Use The Birthday Test!
- The Bill in the Box of Mystery -- A classic plot with some extra twists to make this take on a classic perfect for a family audience.
- The Great Golf Game -- One of Keith’s favorite routines. When you combine an Egg Bag with a Chop Cup, these two classic props are given a new lease on life.
- The Bungee Hat -- A sure-fire comedy bit that Keith uses in both kid and adult shows
- Crazy Glue -- Another piece of business that can be a routine on its own or a great running gag.
- Bucket Head Twister -- Or how to make a $2000 illusion for about $20
- Cut and Restored Rope -- Keith’s number one ‘go to’ routine for any show where there are children in the audience.
- T&R Balloon -- The title says it all! This is one of those tricks that the parents in the audience talk about for a long, long time.
- The Clown with No Nose -- A simple game with a magical twist that is filled with built-in laughs.
- The Bucket and Pole -- A stunt that goes horribly wrong... with hilarious results!
There’s enough material in this book for you to create two 45-minute shows! If you’ve seen Keith perform, or have purchased his products at AmazeKids, then you know firsthand that he's a world class performer and his work is among the highest quality of family magical entertainers. His If ever a Wiz There Was books are your secret passage to understanding his creative process and a chance to inject his British charm, wit and hilarity into your own show.
Community questions about If Ever A Wiz There Was 2
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other AmazeKids customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in If Ever A Wiz There Was 2? You may also like:
This DVD contains 3 paddle routines including what some have called 'The Best...
Probably the best magic gag since the Funkenring!
A genuine sharpie...
Triangle of Terror
Imagine this: You attach a leash to a wooden triangle that is used in...
Review If Ever A Wiz There Was 2