Trick by Bizzaro ($29.99)
Out of stock. Email me when new stock arrives.
For kids, Oreo cookies taste like magic. But when you twist open the cookie, eat the crème filling, then make it slowly, visually and magically reappear between the chocolate wafers—mouths drop, eyes bulge and oohs and ahhs are everywhere.
Long out of stock, Overstuft by Bizzaro is back. This is a great prop for the family entertainer because is gives you the opportunity and flexibility to create a trick that fits your style.
Here’s just a few ideas to choose from:
- Open an Oreo, eat the filling, replace the wafers and make the filling reappear, slowly expanding to it’s original thickness.
- Same as above, but make the filling over expand so it’s overstuffed.
- Open an Oreo, eat the filling, dip the wafers in milk and make the filling reappear.
- Make the filling vanish from one cookie and appear in another cookie.
- Make the filling vanish from one cookie and every so slowly materialize in another.
- Use both cookies to do a multiplying cookie routine as you repeatedly produce one cookie at a time over and over again.
- Make the filling vanish instantly from a cookie and appear in your other hand as a marshmallow.
- Use as a running gag when you take a “cookie break.” The cookie refills itself to a normal amount of crème each time. Then for the final gag, it gets “overstuffed.”
Features and Benefits:
- No sleight of hand. Gimmick does the work.
- Easy to learn. Automatically resets.
- You get two Overstuft gimmicks
- Written instructions
- 10-minute instructional video with presentation ideas by Bizzaro.
Full disclosure, the gimmick can’t be inspected. So we don’t recommend it for close-up or strolling unless you want to switch it out for a real Oreo. Consider Overstuft for birthday parties and larger venues where the performing space is well lit. Magic—especially with food—doesn’t get any sweeter than this!
Community questions about Overstuft
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other AmazeKids customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Overstuft? You may also like:
What do you get when you combine the classic Miser’s Dream with kids’ favorite...