This is the best Santa-themed card trick that we’ve ever seen. An image of Santa appears, vanishes and peeks out from behind the deck. Then, you transform it into a 3-dimensional Santa figure, appearing in a child’s outstretched hands.
And there’s an optional bonus magical moment! You open the Santa figure to reveal a previously vanished piece of chocolate, peppermint candy, shiny coin, or folded playing card.
Watch the video. There are so many different effects that you can do with the SANTA-themed props.
You get everything you need:
- Santa figure ring box
- Special playing cards
- Santa stickers
- Special Santa Peek-a-boo card
The creator, Zamm Wong, uses some advanced moves in the online video instructions which you can watch and download. When you buy SANTA from AmazeKids, you also get Danny Orleans' routine that has all the impact, but simplifies the handling. So even beginning magicians can bring the magic of “Ho-Ho-Ho” to holiday audiences.
Here are just a few of the magical moments that you can create with the special cards and props that come with SANTA:
- Display a picture of Santa on a playing card. With a wave or your hand, he vanishes as the card turns blank – as white as snow on a wintry day.
- Put the Santa Card in the middle of the deck, and ‘whoosh,’ he’s magically on the top – on the roof, ready to slide down the chimney and deliver presents.
- Insert the Santa Card into the deck, and suddenly the mini-santa appears above the edge of the deck, playing “peek-a-boo” with your young audience.
- Hold the Santa Card face down above a kid’s hands. Like magic, the 2D picture becomes a 3D Santa figurine, dropping into her outstretched hands.
- Best of all, the SANTA figurine opens. It’s actually a ring box from which you can make anything appear including a piece of chocolate, hard candy, a ring, a folded playing card, or a shiny yule coin.
Get SANTA and you’ll have a close-up trick for the holidays with as many possibilities as there are toys on Santa’s sleigh.